Entered MTC March 17, 2010

Serving in the Fortaleza Brazil Mission



Monday, November 29, 2010

November 29, 2010

Hey!

ALright so after seeing the picture of Sister Costa I remember. She´s from a ward in Aracati, she was a local missionary with one of the sisters here in my mission, because we have an odd number of sisters. I met her once at a zone conference. It really is a small ward! Crazy!

Connell is going to STATE!!! THat is so awesome, I´m so happy for them. I´m so proud of chandler and all the hard work that he does. It´s hard not being able to be there to support him, but it´s good to hear that they´re having success.

So how are my little bros doing....garrett and joey?!?! Haven´t heard from you guys in awhile, but I can´t complain because I´m not the best at emailing everybody back...sorry :(

So Brett is coming over tonight for FHE?! That´ll be fun to hear about the mission! Take pictures!! Mmm and orange chicken, i was actually craving that the other night! Be sure to have dessert too :)

Well, I haven´t gotten any packages yet, but my guess is they´ll be getting here in a couple weeks. And don´t worry about sending more sandals. If it gets to the time where I´m walking on rocks I´ll find something here that´ll work. Some of the sisters have gotten some sandals here so it´s all good.

Well, I´ll definately be praying for chandler and the team this week. Hope all is well and you have a great week! I love you all and am so glad to be a part of this family. It wasn´t until the mission that I realized how important family really is. You don´t realize what you have, until it´s gone....but this time is so short and incomparable to the time we have after. I love you so much and miss you bunches! The church is true!

Love,

sister salisbury

No comments:

Post a Comment