Entered MTC March 17, 2010

Serving in the Fortaleza Brazil Mission



Monday, December 13, 2010

Dec. 13, 2010

Hey!
So lately it has been crazy! Transfers were today and we were up til midnight packing and got up early today to finish. Me and my comp both got transferred to differnet areas. I am now in Monte Castelo with Sister Corrêa and Sister Gonzaga! Sister Corrêa is my actual comp and we live together with Sister Gonzaga(my trainer and first comp) so i was happy that we´re together again. We´ll be in a trio for a little bit until they find a member that can work with her. I don´t know exactly what will happen, but as for now we´re in a trio. So Monte Castelo is right next to the ocean, it´s beautiful! We´re in the city so it´s a bit different to what I´m used to, but it will be good.

Alright so I woke up this morning not thinking it was my birthday, but my comp had a present sitting on my desk with a card she had written...which was sweet of her. Then we had a ton of people at our house to see us off. Everybody was crying...I wanted to stay there at least one more transfer, I absolutely loved it there! I hope to get called back to that area some time later on in the mission. So all of this was going on and I completly forgot about my birthday. I got here in my new area and we went to get lunch and I was talking with my comp getting to know her more and she said she had her birthday last month and then at that moment I remembered and I said...."Oh yeah it´s my birthday today", and i laughed. They got all excited and started making plans to do all these things. But anyways, thank you all for the birthday wishes! i love you all so much, thank you!

So the reason I didn´t write a lot last week was because we had our P-Day with our zone. It was SOOOOOOO much fun! We had a bbq, played soccer, volleyball, celebrated a birthday for one of the elders had cake and ice cream, watched a movie and had a blast!!!!! I played so much volleyball and i knew i was going to regret it the next day....i was SO SORE! But I had a lot of fun!

So my comp now is the sister that was companions with the girl Stephanie Ririe is training...if that makes sense, it´s hard to explain things in english now :( but i guess that´s a good sign, right? The language is getting so much better, i still need to improve A LOT, but I´m glad I keep having brasilian comps because it helps so much!

I still don´t know when I´ll be calling you for christmas, but don´t worry I´m pretty sure I´ll be calling to tell you what time and everything and then I´ll call christmas day.
Today has been so strange, lots of things going on: birthday, transfers, new comps, goodbyes and it´s actually not pday today because president is taking us to the beach this friday for christmas. But he gave us permission to email. It was raining so much this morning too....very strange day! But it´s getting better.

Well, I hope all is well at home and I´ll be talking to you in 12 DAYS!!!!!!!! I can´t wait!!!!! I love you and hope you guys have a good week! Love and miss you!
Love, Sister Salisbury

No comments:

Post a Comment