Entered MTC March 17, 2010

Serving in the Fortaleza Brazil Mission



Monday, November 8, 2010

November 8, 2010

Hey!

So this week was CRAZY! First week of a new change, well it wasn´tquite a change, me and my companion stayed together for anothertransfer in the same area...which I was really excited about, but atthe same time I felt kind of bad for her because she really wants achange of scenery. She´s been here for 6 months already! This is thelongest I´ve been with the same comp. Most likely I´ll stay one moretransfer after this one and then head out to a new area. We have zoneconference in a couple weeks so I´m really excited about that!

That´s exciting about Addi! Are they pretty serious? Is it anyonethat I might know? Well the last letter that I got from Brett he saidhe had mixed feelings about going home. He said he absolutely lovesthe people and he´ll for sure miss them. He also said that he wasn´tthat excited to go home either because I wasn´t going to bethere...and yes of course I have been writing him :) And I thinkthat´s a good idea for you to do that mom when he gets home, pleaseplease please tell him hi for me, and I´ve waited for that to day tosee him come home (now it´s here, but I´m in another country) and thatI´m thinking of him (you can tell him that I love him too, but only ifyou want :)

My leg is fine, it´s bothered me only a couple times when I staystanding for too long it starts to get sore, but it´s only happened acouple times. ANd it still has a bruise, nothing super big, but itreally hasnt gone down at all, at least in my opinion anyways. It´ssmaller though than when it first started. BUt I´m fine, no need toworry over it.

So i have to tell you, I started the Book of Mormon again and I´m inMosiah. I was reading chapter two, and I absolutely love it! It´s whenall the people were gathering at the temple to hear King Benjaminspeak. THey built a tower so that more people could here. And as I wasreading I was thinking as if it was a general conference. He wasspeaking to the people, but there were still so many that couldn´thear that he sent people to write what he was saying and then sendingit out to the people that couldn´t hear him. ANd then I thought abouthow we receive the ensign with the conference talks. It was so intriguing (sp) I just wanted to keep reading. But anyways he wastalking about how the Lord promises us that we will be blessed if wekeep the commandments of God. He mentions this many times in hisspeach and that God has given us everything and that we should thankhim for all that he´s given. I absolutely love it, you should read it,it´s so good! I´m going to finish reading it tonight!

Well fam, my time is up...I want you to know how much I love you andappreciate all the love and support that you give me! I am so blessedto be a part of this family! I couldn´t have asked for anythingbetter. I also want you to know that I know this is the only truechurch upon the whole face of the earth. And because one young boy,who had enough faith to pray to his Father in Heaven, we are blessedto be members of the Church of Jesus Christ. I am so glad I have theopportunity to serve my Father in Heaven and to be serving here inBrasil. I love you all and hope you have a GREAT week!

I love you!
Love,Sister Salisbury

No comments:

Post a Comment