Entered MTC March 17, 2010

Serving in the Fortaleza Brazil Mission



Monday, November 15, 2010

November 15, 2010

Hey!

Mom just to let you know I tried sending some pics last week, but I´m guessing it didn´t go through. I´m thinking my memory card has a virus because it´s not opening up any pictures which is REALLY bad, because I have a lot of pictures! I have the worst luck with pictures! But anyways I´ll try again today, not sure I´ll be able to get them though, sorry :( BUt keep checking your email today and see if you get any.

Well this past week was good and tiring! Had a lot of investigators come up out of nowhere, which is good i guess, but we running all over the place. The primary program was yesterday and it was SOOOO GOOD! The kids were so cute! I played the piano for both wards. It went really well.

Wow, so Brett gets home this week! I can´t believe it, it feels as if he just left yesterday. Make sure you talk to him for me :) and I´m sure he´ll be at the game on saturday!

Well, sorry this is so short, but I´m going to try to get these pictures to send. If you don´t get them from this email I´ll try sending them from my hotmail account, I´m not supposed to use it but I´lll try both to try to get the pics to you.

I love you all and hope you have a good week!!!!!!

Love, Sister Salisbury

No comments:

Post a Comment