Entered MTC March 17, 2010

Serving in the Fortaleza Brazil Mission



Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sao Paulo Temple


Greetings from Brazil,

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Elder Pratt. My wife and I are serving as senior missionaries here in São Paulo, Brazil. One of our favorite assignments here is serving in the Branch Presidency at the MTC where your son/daughter are currently being prepared for their missionary service in Brazil. It is a joy to work with them. Their district is doing exceptionally well and you can be very pleased with how they are progressing, learning and growing in the gospel. Sister Pratt and I are very proud of them.

On their P-day, your daughter has the opportunity nearly every week to attend an English speaking session at the São Paulo Temple. We frequently have the privilege of attending with them. I have enclosed a couple of photos taken there last Wednesday.

Your love, support and encouragement in the letters you send them each week are so very important to their well-being. Thank you for the support you give them; and thank you for sending your son/daughter off to serve the Lord for this time in Brazil. They are already loving it, and will love it even more as they begin working with and teaching the wonderful people here.

Warmest Regards,

Elder Pratt


No comments:

Post a Comment