Entered MTC March 17, 2010

Serving in the Fortaleza Brazil Mission



Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Basketball Skills

Jande,
That is awesome! thanks so much and yeah i can access the blog :) it looks great! Haha tell the kids thanks for praying for me. I really appreciate it, I´m so grateful for all that you and your family has done for me. You guys are great. Oh and you´ll be happy to hear i´m doing quite well and taking after you on the basketball court :) Haha we play ultimate bump/revenge i dunno there´s lots of different names for it, but anyways. It´s me and like 15 other elders that play and i´ve gotten down to the final two quite a bit, haven´t won yet, but it´s so much fun and the elders have given me a nickname..."The Black Widow" haha cuz i usually take everyone out. I tell em i take after my sister in basketball ;) But it´s lots of fun. Well i better get going i still need to email mom and the family, im gonna try to send some pics today so hopefully you can get some on the blog. Love you guys!
love ariana

No comments:

Post a Comment