Entered MTC March 17, 2010

Serving in the Fortaleza Brazil Mission



Wednesday, May 18, 2011

April 18, 2011

Hey Family how´s it going?!
Well, everything is going good here in Aracati still. I feel like i´ve been here forever, but I really do love it! Oh! ok so I think i told you about the girl we baptized, Sandrinha. Well, she has a friend that she introduced us to and we´ve started teaching her. We gave her the BOok of Mormon to read and she LOVES it!!!! She loves it so much she started sharing it with another friend. She said when she reads it, she feels light, like a weight had been lifted from her (not sure if that really makes sense in english, it does in portuguese) she just felt really good though and can´t stop reading it! We were so excited to hear that!

I´m not sure about mother´s day yet. We have to find two cell phones that we can use and then I´ll let you know the times I´ll be calling. It will be in the afternoon for sure though. DON´T forget to put minutes on the calling card if there isn´t any left!!!! And no I haven´t got the easter package yet, if you sent it the 4th, it will probably be here in a couple weeks. GOod to hear the wedding went well! I got their announcement! I don´t even think I knew he was dating anyone, but that´s awesome!!!!!
Oh and Im not sure that I told you, but remember the branch president from Baturité?? Pres. França?? Well, I guess he got a job in São Paulo and is living there now with his family. So it will be sad, I won´t be able to see him when we visit baturité.
Sad to hear that the surgery isn´t the greatest in the mouth, Im probably gooing to have to get that done sometime in my lifetime as well. The dentist said mine are receeding a little as well. Guess its another genetic thing that i was gratefully blessed with haha :) just kidding.....
alright, well not much else to say, we did have quite an interesting talk with the relief society presidency yesterday at lunch. Not the most appropriate thing for ALL ears, but me and sister bowden were trying so hard not to crack up. THey reminded me though of the "cackling sisters" ;) I´ll have to tell you about it later :)

Ok, well I hope you all have a great week and that everybody is doing good! I love you all so much and are always in my prayers! I Love you guys!!
Love, Sister Salisbury

No comments:

Post a Comment