Entered MTC March 17, 2010

Serving in the Fortaleza Brazil Mission



Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Jan. 25, 2011

Hey!

Sorry I didn´t write you yesterday. It was transfers and I got transferred to the interior and it´s like a 3 1/2 hour bus ride. I´m now companions with Sister Bowden. SHe´s from Texas and she´s my FIRST american!!!!! We were in the CTM together, she was also a solo sister, but I had left before her. My new area though is called Aracati. From what I´ve seen so far, I think it´s going to be way cool. It´s in the rainy season though so the roads are a mess! It´s the roads made out of cobblestone.

I´m doing good though, nothing else really new. THis transfer will only be five weeks and we have a zone conference. Oh something else about this area. We only go to district meeting once during a transfer because it´s so far away, which means we don´t get our mail. The only way we get it is if we have baptisms. THen the assistants, who do the baptismal interviews for us, they bring our mail for us. Oh, and let brett know that I got his package, and thank glenda and the family also! :)
Well, don´t have much time and there´s not much more to say. There will be more next week, sorry it´s not much. KNow that I love you all and I´m praying for you!
Love,
Sister Salisbury

No comments:

Post a Comment