Entered MTC March 17, 2010

Serving in the Fortaleza Brazil Mission



Monday, January 17, 2011

Jan. 17, 2011

Hey!

You guys have nothing to worry about! It´s been raining a lot here, but there´s no flooding. I think it just like to pour on p-days....During this past week it was fine and then we wake up this morning to rain! It´s our last pday of the transfer and we always have one with the zone. Are plans were to go to the temple grounds and take pictures but that plan didn´t quite work. So we all met at the stake center, bought pizza, played ping pong and just hung out and talked. There were others that were watching movies....but they weren´t "livre".....or in other words g-rated. So the rest of us just hung out and talked. Hey and guess what?!?!?!

I hit 10 months today!!!!! Me,E. Bills, E. Perez, and E. Johnson all took pictures together. They´re some of the elders that were in my group when i came into the field...just a side note :)

I´m all better, i was sick there for a day but it all passed. Everyone here is getting sick. All of us four sisters in the house got it. I think it´s all going around the mission. THere´s so many elders that have been sick. It must just be because of the climate change.

As far as you guys coming to get me it would be nice to be able to pass through one of my areas on a sunday. So maybe you guys can plan a few days after the 15-16 of august.I could stay with a companionship for a couple days and continue working with them and then around the 19th you guys could plan on being down here and spend a few days. You had mentioned maybe going to são paulo or rio. That would be cool, but if you think it´d be spending too much money then it´s ok. We´ll probably be flying to são paulo from here anyways,so maybe we could spend a day there or something. I don´t know, just throwing some things out. I´m fine with just going to places here in my mission though so don´t think we need to go anywhere else unless you would like to.

Well, hope all is going good there back at home. I´ve sent a million emails to chandler but he must be too busy to answer me. Hope garrett and joey are doing good. I can´t believe garrett will be getting his license and joey will be going into junior high when i get home! And chandler will be a senior! Everything is going to be completely different,but I guess that´s a good thing cuz I´ve changed also since I´vebeen out here. I don´t even know how to explain the way I feel about the gospel now. The mission is a complete life changing experience. There was so many things that I took for granted before the mission. One of those things being my family. You never know how much you love someone until they´re gone.....not that you guys are gone forever, but being away from you guys has been hard. I didn´t think it would be as hard as it´s been. I focus on the work of course, but you know you have those times. I want you guys to know how much I love and appreciate all that you have done for me.I miss and love you all so much!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Sister Salisbury

No comments:

Post a Comment