Entered MTC March 17, 2010

Serving in the Fortaleza Brazil Mission



Monday, June 7, 2010

June 7, 2010

Hey everyone!
Well everything is going well here in Baturité! We had our first zone conference this last week. It was really good, I had to share my testimony. All the new missionaries had to share and the ones leaving had to share also. It was really good and President and Sister Batt talked to us. Then afterwards they got us pizza. It was good, but it´s nothing like the states. States is much better. THey have chocolate pizza though and that is really good! :) And I hope Jennifer starts getting better, I fasted for her as well. I hope uncle Brian is doing ok. THat´s scary, he was in surgery...what did they have to put back together? And yes i got the letter from jason. Haha i didn´t know the sausage was made of that, but it´s really good!! And the brigadeiro...mmmm :) OH guess what?! I made no bake cookies today for my companion and they taste just like the ones at home. I was happy they turned out. My comp loves them! Oh and with the pictures can you send the family picture of Todd and Lora´s family and Travis and Meredith´s family, for some reason they are the only two families I don´t have in my photo album. And if you could, send me a calendar, i don´t care what it is. Not something too big, but just something i can see the days of the week and the months. I never know what day it is, it´s sad. haha and if it´s not too much. A list of birthday´s in the family. And speaking of birthday´s we have one this week! CHANDLER HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I´m not there to throw you a big party, sorry ;) Haha hope you have a good day though! Well, the language is still coming, i jsut wish it would come a little faster. I´m trying not to get frustrated though. Oh, i got your package mom. THe one with contact solution and the CTR rings. THank you so much! Sister Batt was going to check if there was another package cuz she thinks there might be one more. If there is I should get it on wednesday. THanks so much for everything! I love all you lots! Good luck with spring ball boys and have fun! I´m running out of time cuz i had to write to President Batt. I wasn´t getting the emails at first so i just hand wrote the weekly letters to him. So that takes up some of my time now. I love you guys! I´m so grateful for this church and the opportunity I have to serve the Lord at this time. Even though it may be hard at times I think of everything that Joseph Smith went through and all the sacrifices he had to make to bring this gospel to the earth again, for US! And more importantly what the Savior did for us. He suffered for everything and died for us. ´The Lord has asked me to give 18 months to serving Him. Christ gave his LIFE for us, so I should be able to give this little amount of time for Him and his people that are searching for the truth. Stay true to the gospel and stay close to the Lord. I love you!

Love,

ariana

No comments:

Post a Comment