Entered MTC March 17, 2010

Serving in the Fortaleza Brazil Mission



Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March 29, 2011

OH MY HEAVENS!!!!!! KELSEY IS ENGAGED AND SHE`S GETTING MARRIED JUNE 11?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??! I can´t believe it! I´m super duper excited for her, but I´m so sad I´m not going to be there for it :( BUt congrats Kelsey!!! I can´t wait to meet your husband when I get home!!!! :)
And Bishop Edmonds is moving to Cali?! Wow, everything will be so different when I get home! And that´s so exciting, Tyler is getting baptized soon!!! Give them all a big hug for me!
But yeah, I´m pretty sure my comp passed out because of the heat. Oh mom!! You would be so proud of me! So the other night for dinner guess what i ate?!?!?! A tomatoe sandwich! It was delicious! THen On sunday our lunch fell through so we made spaghetti and breadsticks, and had a salad. And I cut up cucumbers and put them in vinegar! They were wonderful!!!! Something else, there´s this lady here in the area who sews and we had stopped by to see her and we were looking through some of her magazines and asked us if we would like her to make us something. We said yes and we picked a dress that we liked, got the fabric and she made it! I love mine, it´s simple, but it´s a cute white summer dress! I´m super excited to use it for a baptism :)

HAha something that happened the other night, we were walking down the street and there were these two guys and as we pass them one of them says, "good night" and then i said "boa noite" then the other guy yells at him and says, "é 'good evening´ macho" then the other guy yells back at us..."sorry!" haha it was hilarious, me and sister bowden were busting up!

THat´s awesome to hear that the boys are doing good in baseball! Sounds like they´re tearing it up! ANd joey is running the farm it sounds like! Way to go bud! :)

ANd mom that would be great if you could send some cream of tarter for my branch pres! He would love it!
Wish Grandma Salisbury a Happy Birthday for me! Hope she´s doing good! I hope grandpa starts feeling better. Are they liking the newplace?

Well, general conference is this week!!!! i´m so excited! ANd we´ll be able to watch it in english! I´m so happy! I´d be able to understand it in portuguese, but it makes it easier in english :)

ALright, well not much else has happened. We´re doing good here in Aracati. I have a feeling I´ll be here the rest of my mission, but I wouldn´t mind, I really love it here! HOpe everything is going good at home and i hope you´re doing better dad! I love you all so much! I wouldn´t be the missionary am if it wasn´t for you all! I miss and love you guys!!!

Have a good week!

Love, sister salisbury

No comments:

Post a Comment