Entered MTC March 17, 2010

Serving in the Fortaleza Brazil Mission



Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March 8, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!!!!!!!!


Sorry I wasn´t able to email yesterday. I was in Monte Castelo during carnaval and all the places were closed so none of us were able to email home. I hope you had a good birthday! Sounds like you guys had a pretty good time. THat´s fun that aunt Jane is coming up. That will be fun to be able to celebrate your birthday with her there.

That´s crazy about Bevin getting called to Fortaleza! I´m so excited for him! He´s going to love it!!! I´ll have to fill him in on the new Mission President we´re getting in july. I haven´t heard anything yet about him, but I´ll have one transfer with him. It´s too bad that he won´t get here before I go home, but it´s still way cool!

Heard that the girls got 6th again this year. Isn ´t that what they got last year too? And how is baseball going? When do the boys start having games? Do you think the high school will have a good team this year? You´ll have to keep me updated.

Hey I have a question, did Lavon McGary pass away along with Don? I heard she passed away too, but I´m not sure if I understood it correctly. I got a letter from a member and by the way she said it, it sounded like they both passed away. Just wondering.

Well, this past weekend was carnaval. I guess it gets pretty crazy here in our area so we got a call on saturday saying that we had to pack up and head to monte castelo with the sisters there. We ended up staying at the apartment the whole time with one of the sisters (they´re in a trio) because she can´t walk, she had fallen and hurt her knee pretty bad. And she´s brand new on the mission, i felt really bad for her. So not much really happened this week, and we´ll see how this week goes :)

I´ve been thinkin a lot about grandma cook. I can´t believe it´s been a year already. I wish I could be there to share the time with you all, but I know that Grandma is watching over me and I definitely feel of my family´s love. You all are so so special to me. Thank you so much for all that you´ve done.
I love you!!! And hope you all have a good week!

Love,
Sister Salisbury

No comments:

Post a Comment