Entered MTC March 17, 2010

Serving in the Fortaleza Brazil Mission



Monday, December 27, 2010

Dec. 27, 2010

Hey!
So I hear you guys are still in Echo...probably stayed up all night cackling away, which means you didn´t have time to write to your daughter...but that´s ok I understand ;)
It was so good talking to everyone on christmas! I felt like I had been there with you all. Well Christmas here was really good. We made dinner Christmas Eve and had a gift exchange, it was lots of fun! For dinner we made chicken, rolled in corn flakes and seasoning(it was delicious!) potato salad, rice, farofa, grape juice mixed with sprite and then we had a delicious dessert that one of the members made for us. I got the recipe and will have to make it for you guys when I get home...it´s amazing! TAlked to you guys on christmas, had a christmas program that night at the stake center where some of us missionaries sang and played the piano and I saw a couple members from my last area that came to the program so it was good to talk to them for a little bit. So Christmas was really good and we were taken care of pretty well. We have so many treats in our house now, it´s unbelievable! Here they have this bread with chunks of chocolate, it´s really good...but within two days we had received 7! We gave one to some elders to have in their house, one to an old man in the street that we always see and we still have more in our house plus popcorn, candy, cookies, etc, etc...but it´s christmas time right? Only comes one time a year...thank heavens!
Well, not much else has changed since I talked to you guys and I pretty much told you everything. Hope all is well and you had a good time in Oregon. Give everybody a big hug for me. I love and miss you!!!
Love, Sister Salisbury

No comments:

Post a Comment