Entered MTC March 17, 2010

Serving in the Fortaleza Brazil Mission



Monday, October 25, 2010

October 25, 2010

Hey!

Sounds like you guys had a good primary program!!! And guess what?! IfI stay through this next change I´ll be playing for the primaryprogram in both of the two wards we´re over! I´ve been practicing withthem. and they´ll be singing I Know My Savior Loves Me, too! I lovethat song! Oh mom, I got the newsletter and all the weddingannouncements! THank you so much, and the picture of chandler and mattin the othello game! I love it! It´s hanging up on my wall :) And theguys beat ROYAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) How was it?! Did chandler dogood?? I want to hear how it went! And yes I saw the temple issue inthe ensign. It is so neat, i haven´t had time to read it, but i saw itat a members house. That´s crazy there was a typhoon where colton is,did they have to be evaacuated or what? THat´s scary!Well, the girl and boy that i had talked about weren´t baptized, butwe´re working with them. Another member of their family was baptizedthough. His mom came to the baptism and the spirit was so strong. SHewas crying and thanked us so much for being a part of their family, Ican see her joining the church sometime. I don´t think it will beright away, but seeing two of her sons now baptized I think it willreally make an impression on her. And she´s already seen a big changein her oldest son.Wow, this is my last week of this transfer! I can´t believe it. NExtmonday will be a new change. Im pretty sure I´ll be staying here andmy comp will go. SHe´s been here 6months and i think she´´s ready fora change. I don´t want her to go though, i want at least one morechange with her. We´ll see what ha´ppens...well i hope your doughnut class went well today mom! I sure could gofor some homemade doughnuts right now :) well good to hear thateverything is going well and the football team is having success! Hopeyou all have a GREAT week!!! I love and miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,Sister Salisbury

No comments:

Post a Comment