Entered MTC March 17, 2010

Serving in the Fortaleza Brazil Mission



Monday, August 9, 2010

August 9, 2010

Hey! Just to let you know before hand, if I make a lot of mistakes I´msorry. I think I have the worst keyboard right now and I don´t havethe patience to go back and fix the mistakes. Anyway, well i got transferred and i have a new comp. I am now inMetrópole with Sister S. Oliveira. SHe doesn´t speak english so we´llsee how the transfer goes. She´s really nice though and I´m stillgetting used to her accent. It´s a bit different than Sis. Gonzaga´s.My new comp is from São Paulo (by the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRAVIS,TREVOR and BRIAN!!!!!!) and garrett yours is coming up in a coupleweeks :) Well, transfers were today and it was really hard to saygoodbye to sister gonzaga. I didn´t think it was going to be as hardas it was. And yesterday in sacrament meeting Presidente França askedme to share my testimony since it was my last day there. THat wastough too. I said goodbye to everyone and got pictures with branch.Baturité is such a neat place and i absolutely love the people there. Good to hear you guys had a fun time at the oregon coast! And i couldactually go for some tillamook ice cream right now :) And yeah you cansend pictures on the computer that´s fine. The only thing is,sometimes they come across too big and i can´t see the whole pictureand it takes awhile to load, but you can try. And I´m not sure aboutBrett´s release date, he hasn´t told me yet. Wow sounds like the wholecommunity is getting married this month! THat´s exciting though, lotsof receptions to go to!!! :) Make sure you tell them all congrats forme! Well, i need to go. I hope everything goes well for everyone thisweek. And good luck with football boys! Wish i could be there to seeyou play, but look at all the practice you´ll get and by the time iget back you guys will be 10 times better ;) I love you all so much and I´m grateful for all your love and supportfor me. I pray for you always!!! The church is true!!!! love, sister ariana salisbury

No comments:

Post a Comment