Entered MTC March 17, 2010

Serving in the Fortaleza Brazil Mission



Monday, July 19, 2010

July 19, 2010

Dear Family, Well, another week gone by. Can you believe I´m already half waythrough my second transfer!!! This week was really good, we worked really hard and found a lot ofnew investigators so that´s good. I think the hardest thing thoughabout missionary work is getting the investigators to come to church.No matter what we do hardly any of them come. They´re good at keepingall of other commitments, but when it comes to sunday and going tochurch we have problems. I think the biggest problem though with thisis that they work on sundays, so that´s kinda tough to work with. Me and sister gonzaga are doing good though. Just truckin along doingthe best that we can. The language is still coming, still kinda tough,but I´m doing my best. Jande sent me a picture of Coriann and her soonto be husband! I love it, they look so good!!! She´s super dark too!I´m so happy for her :) That´s awesome about Kirk´s homecoming, i betit was super good! Tell him i got a letter in the mail to him lastweek, so he´ll be getting it sometime soon. That´s so crazy aboutchad!!!!! I´m glad he´s ok, I haven´t read the whole story yet thatjande sent me, i don´t have time to read it right now so im gonnaprint it off and read later. Ahhh you guys are going to the coast!!!THat´ll be fun...but not as much fun if I were there :) haha where areyou guys staying, cape lookout? That´s my favorite place!!! Well, sorry this isn´t very long this week, i spent a little too muchtime writing to my mission president. BUt I love you guys and pray foryou everyday too!!! THank you so much for your prayers and love forme. I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love, ariana

No comments:

Post a Comment