Entered MTC March 17, 2010

Serving in the Fortaleza Brazil Mission



Sunday, March 21, 2010

Como Vai?

Oi! Como vai? Tudo bem!

I said hello! how's it go? Everything's well! I got everyone's letter, i even got a letter from the Taylor's and a package of cookies from Karl and Kathi. THat was nice of them :) Well it took me awhile to figure out how to log on to this computer so i only have 19 minutes left. um i still haven't got all my plans about the shuttle so im not sure when i'll be at the airport. And yeah i think they deliver the mail every day, but i can only write on p-days. Since im going to Brazil now, i'll have to figure out a whole new schedule so im not sure when my p-day will be. And as far as my checks, i have no idea where they are, but i used up my last check in my book, but i have a box of checks somewhere, but i have no idea where they are. What do you need it for? And yeah you can put my little blankets and pillows away, i forgot about those. Well everything is going good like i said, i stay really busy and im starting to get the language...i think. That's awesome that me and stephanie will be on the same flight! two of my teachers served in her mission and they said it's amazing. I also talked to another teacher last night that served in my mission and he said i'll have A TON of baptisms.He said when he was there they average i think like 35 baptisms a week. and they got about 150 in a month..so it's gonna be crazy. Well i gotta go, im doing my laundry right now and my times almost up.

Joey!

Tudo bom?! that means, is everything good? Well the language is coming pretty good, it's not as hard as i think it would be. But thanks bud, hope everythings going good in school. How's the marimba band going? are you liking it? Well i gotta go joe, be good!

Love, sister salisbury

Eu gostaria de prestar meu testemunho, eu sei que Jesus Cristo morreu por e e(with an accent on top) nosso salvador. Eu sei que Deus me ama e poder de oracao e verdadeiro. Digo estas coizas, em nome de Jesus Cristo, amem.

Love, sister salisbury

Hi everyone else! Sorry im out of time, i'll write as soon as i can. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment